Illuminated membrane switches that speak for themselves
WIKO-Technik is one of the world's leading manufacturers of illuminated touch pads. Using the 'WIKO system', you will profit from tactile feedback beginning at a unit height of only 4 mm.
Structure of an illuminated membrane switch:
1. Decor foil with a keypad and LED window
2. Upper adhesive foil - adhesive on both sides
3. Upper switching foil - printed contacts
5. Lower switching foil with printed contacts and integrated LED
6. Lower adhesive foil - adhesive on both sides
7. Potential carrier plate
8. Potential circuit board
This is only possible due to a special soldering method for the component and the circuit board. As you might have realised, the versatile WIKO-System gives you plenty of opportunities to create your touch pad.
You have now reached the end of your round trip. We would now like to invite you to contact us so that we can discuss the prospects for your success.